This showed up as a memory on my facebook feed this morning:

“It’s never a good sign when a dying patient says you look tired and the next day a 95 year old man with Liberace hair and a tan tells you the same thing.”

Eight years later and I’m still tired. Mind you, back in those days, I used to gulp down two cups of coffee before leaving the house. I’ve since reduced it to one cup, mainly because the second cup was never a mindful one and I was working on mindfulness back then,

My fashion sense is definitely tired. And my hairstyle.

Like most people, I hate that Monday feeling. Not crazy about the Sunday before Monday feeling either. And when I have a Monday off I get that Sunday before Monday feeling for two days before it’s Tuesday but feels like Monday rolls around.

I think I need to practice a little gratitude today, and put on a happy “yay, it’s Friday” face.

How do you cope with Mondays? One cup or two before leaving the house?

6 thoughts on “Liberace Hair

1. BMWolfen says:

Two cups. Definitely.

I bring my second coffee to work in a travel mug and bring most of it back home at the end of the day.

2. Jacquie says:

I don’t leave the house. Solves the problem.

Nice! Do you drink coffee during the day?

4. Marisa says:

I can so relate to this Sharon. Well said.

I thought you might!