This showed up as a memory on my facebook feed this morning:

“It’s never a good sign when a dying patient says you look tired and the next day a 95 year old man with Liberace hair and a tan tells you the same thing.”

Eight years later and I’m still tired. Mind you, back in those days, I used to gulp down two cups of coffee before leaving the house. I’ve since reduced it to one cup, mainly because the second cup was never a mindful one and I was working on mindfulness back then,

My fashion sense is definitely tired. And my hairstyle.

Like most people, I hate that Monday feeling. Not crazy about the Sunday before Monday feeling either. And when I have a Monday off I get that Sunday before Monday feeling for two days before it’s Tuesday but feels like Monday rolls around.

I think I need to practice a little gratitude today, and put on a happy “yay, it’s Friday” face.

How do you cope with Mondays? One cup or two before leaving the house?

6 thoughts on “Liberace Hair

1. BMWolfen says:

Two cups. Definitely.

I bring my second coffee to work in a travel mug and bring most of it back home at the end of the day.

2. Jacquie says:

I don’t leave the house. Solves the problem.

Nice! Do you drink coffee during the day?

4. Marisa says:

I can so relate to this Sharon. Well said.

I thought you might!

Cristian Mihai

writes crazy articles for modern polymaths

Grieving maman

Surviving the loss of my son

Books for Life

Here you will find information about all my books and about my crazy thoughts.

Silent Songs of Sonsnow

"I have enough time to rest, but I don't have a minute to waste". Come and catch me with your wise words and we will have some fun with our words of wisdom.

Just Food Travel Blog

Get Latest Worldwide Updates and News about Food, Travel, Sports, Trading and Lifestyle.

Love Problem Solution by Indian Love Astrologer

Get Your All Love Problem Solution by No.1 Indian Love Astrologer Baba ji +91 9571300113

Family In the 2020s

Cool Family Ideas

Wild Like the Flowers

Crawling Out of the Classroom

In everything that my students and I do together, we strive to find ways to use reading and writing to make the world outside of our classroom a better place for all of us to be